VIRGIN STAR FEATURES
THANK YOU LONG ISLAND WE WILL MISS YOU IN 2016..VIRGIN STAR WAS SOLD AND IS SAILING IN GRAND TURK…HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!
Our multihulls are custom-built using only the finest of materials and with the greatest attention to detail
Sailing on USCG inspected Virgin Star features a stable three hull design, no heeling sailing experience; with no sea sickness; with lots of deck space and stability so guests can walk around to see the historical and nautical sites from many vantage points
Sunning nets for tanning or just listening to the ocean waves lap against the hulls of the boat.
iPod Fusion Stereo to play personal favorites and allows for customized music selection for private sails.
We have a hard top over the cockpit for shaded seating, custom bar so our guests are comfortable.
Virgin Star Features
- Large stable deck with plenty of space and comfort
- Slide and ladder to the water should you decide to go for a swim
- Custom bar
- His and Hers heads
- Fusion iPod stereo system
- Sunning nets
- Cushioned seating in spacious cockpit and deck seating
- Colored lights illuminate the cockpit at sundown
- In-board diesel engines
- A well trained staff whose focus is providing the utmost in quality service
We have built eight of these 52-foot daysail 49 passenger multihulls and we have incorporated the best-of-the-best in customizing the design and layout of Virgin Star, our latest trimaran build.